Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Treasure Island

We found the Treasure Island Hiking Trail a few weeks ago and it remains a favorite because of the bridges and the trees blocking the wind.  Last time we spent a lot of time playing tag in the forest, but this time Eden and Cora were focused on picking "star berries" from the Juniper Trees.  They later focused their attention on finding the special dark green rocks by the river.  I love seeing their imaginations at work. 

Dave spent his time laying down with his eyes closed and pretending he was in Mexico.  I think he had a hard time continuing his daydreams after Indie decided he was the perfect jungle gym.  Meanwhile, I got to chat with Milan since she thinks she is getting too old to play with the girls.  It was a beautiful evening with our girls and I'm glad I brought my camera a lot to capture a bit of the magic. 











No comments: