Saturday, January 20, 2018

Marion Market


I was a regular to the swap meet scene when I was little so when Dave told me about a nearby flea market, we decided to check it out.  We walked every aisle of that place and everyone found a special treasure.

Eden was super passionate about a new pair of sunglasses so she checked out all her options before finding the perfect pair.  She's never worn them again, maybe she's saving them for a special occasion.  

Cora collected sea shells for grandma's Christmas gift so she searched the flea market for the perfect holder.  Most of my suggestions were shot down until she found a glass orange juice container and deemed it the winner. She also splurged on a real sea star, which really stinks, but she loves it.

In the produce section, the girls were super excited about the baby bananas.  Once we bought them, they discovered that baby bananas taste a lot like big bananas, just cuter.  Milan was pretty stoked about a produce vendor giving her a free lemon and ate the whole thing plain.  

I bought Indie a couple of books and everyone was happy.  
  











No comments: