Monday, July 10, 2017

Lazy Summer Days

When we're not out and about, we're home making up games, making messes, and sneaking in a nap or two.

"Indie, have you been eating chalk?"  lol
A couple years ago, Dave's classmate, Erika, taught the girls they could make earrings out of lightning bugs' butts and it has totally stuck.  
Waiting for their ride to the pool.  I am so incredibly lucky to have amazing friends that help me manage everyone's different schedules.  
Sunday spa day.  They called this the "spald treatment"
Dave introduced the girls to Calvin and Hobbes and we've had all sorts of spontaneous laughter during quiet time.  
Last day with the Picc line....woohoo!
My little helper doing what she does best.
Indie reeeeeally likes her reflection.  I have the tongue marks all over my windows to prove it haha.  
This is kinda a big deal around here, Indie's cup is ON HER TRAY!  Not all the time, but we're making progress.
"I'm not tired mom"
Okay, we all like a little nap time now and then


Sprinklering our patchy grass.  
 "Look mom, I'm a peacock!"



No comments: