Can I just toot my own horn for a second....I am blogging something we did yesterday!! Of course, I recognize that this is bound to change when the new little lady gets here, but being caught up feels great for now, go me!
Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous so we decided to go for a walk. The girls got to pick the location and they suggested the Pedestrian Bridge from Iowa to Nebraska. Check out Milan's picture on the bridge, she's standing in Iowa and Nebraska at the same time! (Woot, woot, we do what we can for entertainment here in the Midwest.) We had a wonderful walk with the girls and Kyle and Sarah, whom we invited last minute. When we got to the other side, Eden asked to sit down and rest, which turned into an hour of gymnastics, dance performances, rolling down grassy hills, and picking flowers. It felt just like summer and it was perfect! We got home late with a sleeping Cora, ate cereal for dinner, and went to bed ready to start a new week.




No comments:
Post a Comment