Eden has been asking for a hair cut for weeks now. I sold her on being Merida for Halloween so that bought me a little time, then as soon as Halloween was over, she brought it up again. Eden wanted short hair like her friends Julia and Winnie and I'm sure she will love the convenience of it (she is always toasty, hates water being sprayed in the morning, and dislikes having her hair in a hood in the winter.) Eden wanted her hair super duper short, so we compromised with chin-length and I have to admit she look adorable! Today was the first day sporting her new do' to school and she LOVED all the attention and positive comments!
While we were at the hair dresser, Milan impulsively decided to get some length chopped off and also looks adorable! Cora tolerated a trim, once we promised it would just be a tiny bit of hair, so that she can continue to grow her hair out like Rapunzel. The hair dresser even put Cora's hair back into "baby piggies" and Cora was a happy camper.



No comments:
Post a Comment