Wednesday, September 9, 2015

First Day of School

We rolled into town Monday evening and somehow made it to school (on time!) Tuesday morning. Dave, Milan, and Eden all started the same day.  Milan and Eden were pretty excited to start school and see their friends.  Dave did not exactly feel the same way, but that was to be expected, dental school is a little more demanding.  Milan has always been a rock star at school and 3rd grade has been no exception.  Eden has really embraced kindergarten.  Her teacher, Miss Evans, commented that she is really quiet in class, but I know she has a couple of good friends at recess and loves learning to read.  



Cora started preschool a couple weeks after her sisters so she was SUPER excited for the first day! We snapped a couple of pictures in her cute school outfit and I love all her different facial expressions.  She has been a little hesitant about preschool since the first day. I'm not sure why......she has fun at school and is always excited to tell me about her day when I pick her up.  She takes her blankie in her backpack every day and some days, I end up hanging out at school for a couple of minutes, which I don't mind one bit.   







No comments: