Saturday, September 26, 2015

Apple Pick'n!

Today was a great day!  My girls were very tolerant while I spent the last couple of weeks on a bathroom renovation so I decided today would be a fun Saturday and it was :).  First, we drove to Iowa with our picnic lunch, enjoyed beautiful weather, picked apples, snapped some pictures, played at the park, and devoured apple cider donuts.  

After our adventure, I surprised the girls with the new Barbie movie from Redbox then we made apple crisp.  Milan wanted to try peeling apples so I said "sure,"  I think she was over it by the 4th apple, but she stuck it out and was super helpful.  We spent the rest of the afternoon playing outside with Lucy, roasting hot dogs at our fire pit, and watching the girls put on hilarious shows on the trampoline.  "Act like a crazy, spooky, princess."  What a fun day!    













No comments: