My baby girl is becoming a big girl. Just look at her, she looks all grown up. She is so full of spunk and personality. She walks right into our room in the morning, tells me to get a sweat shirt on, then get her breakfast ("you get me befast mom!") She has an extensive vocabulary and talks up a storm. She is a little hard to understand, but her mom's a fast talker, so that's understandable. She loves to dance and sing "Shake it off" (Taylor Swift) with cute little booty shaking moves. She thinks she is a big girl and follows her sisters around. She asks to be tickled and asks us to play with her. Both are irresistible. Playing is almost always mommy and baby- everything. She is hilarious. Today I asked her if she would be a good girl and she said, "I not hear you mom." She still loves twinkle star blankie and warm milk when she's tired. She is the cutest 2 1/2 year old I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment