Summer has been busy and oh-so-wonderful! We have met some great people in Brighton and have a lot of opportunities to explore fun places around us. We also have a great time at home and our local splash parks. Here are some of my favorite random pictures.
We were playing in the backyard and Eden decided to throw water on herself. I'm not sure what she thought would happen, but she did not like the result.
Whenever we go for walks, Milan speeds out in front of us, Eden follows behind her, then Cora and I bring up the rear in the wagon. Sometimes, Milan has a lot of extra time, but does a great job waiting patiently for us to cross the street with her.
Feeding the ducks is always a huge hit! This time, Eden fell in the yucky water. Luckily, it was in a shallow spot and she got right out :)
Eating corn on the cob can be a little tricky haha.
A little eyeliner....
Cora insisted on wearing her swim diaper on the top of her swim suit. She sure rocks that look. As a side note, Cora was almost potty trained, but then she didn't want to put on big girl panties one day and I decided that I really don't want to add potty training to my plate right now. I know, I'm a slacker. I figure we will tackle that after we move. For now, we get to enjoy these cute pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment