Sunday, July 6, 2014

Butterfly Pavilion

Chip, Andrea, Stella, and Grandma Kat flew out and we had a great time visiting!  We enjoyed snuggling baby Stella, blowing bubbles, playing in the pool, visiting parks, and seeing a lot of fun Denver sites!  We went to the Oasis on the first day and it was a blast!  There was no way I could have watched all the girls around the whole park though so I was so thankful to have some help.  Chip and Milan went down the slide, Eden and Grandma Kat hung out the whole time, and I watched Cora in the baby pool until she passed out on the sidewalk, then I did some sliding with Milan.  It was the perfect activity for a hot summer day!  

The next day, we headed to the Butterfly Pavilion.  The Butterflies loved Dave and we all had a great time! 







 Stella looks a little concerned about all the affection from Cora haha!

No comments: