Sunday, February 2, 2014

What's happenin'

We have had some chilly weather and lingering colds so we have been hanging out at home and having a blast!  

One day, Cora decided to wear her goggles all day long.....
Home preschool.  Honestly, I am hit or miss with this, but Eden is a smart cookie so it's ok :) 
 Group picture!  What is Milan wearing?  Just a bathing suit top, bandanna skirt, and robe tie headband, obviously :)
 Our little cook!  Look at that concentration......"hmmm, what should I add to this recipe?"

 Eden is posing with her hands up so I can take a picture of her finger callouses....I guess that is what happens when you suck on your fingers every day for 4 years.  Look closely on the fingers without nail polish.  Oh, and Eden's wearing jeans for the first time this year.  It lasted about two hours and she was pretty proud of herself.  
 We made Shrinky Dinks and Eden is just too cute!

 Another awesome outfit....flower girl dress and a robe.
 Our finished Shrinky Dinks!  (Set my camera on the tripod so we don't have heads, oh well, I like having pictures of me and my girls!)
 Today we ventured out into the snow.  Eden likes to eat it!

I gave the girls some measuring cups and buckets and they thought it was pretty cool for about 10 minutes (then they couldn't feel their fingers and wanted to come back inside.....can't blame them!)
 This is what happens when you realize you are too poofy to get back up on your own.  Dang it!  She was happy as soon as she could play with sisters again!

2 comments:

Patty Sue Martin said...

Very cute! You have bangs I like them! You look great!

Sarah B. said...

Ooooh, I like your bangs!! You ladies are as cute as ever. Miss you!!