Saturday, February 22, 2014

Valentine's Day Photos

I have always wanted to do cute Valentine's pictures for the girls and this was the year!  Since we just moved here, I didn't have any locations picked out, but we happened to find the perfect spot with about half an hour of daylight left.  Cora wasn't in the mood for pictures so I held her the entire time and captured Milan and Eden.  




This is what happened when I asked them to give hugs.  I love it!





She came up with this pose all by herself.  It doesn't really get any better than this!








This was the Valentine card we made for Milan.  She loved handing them out to her class and we received a couple of compliments from the little girls in her class and some parents at the party :). 
 This is Eden's card.  She mailed a couple to her old preschool teachers with handmade cards and handed some out at the Valentine party we hosted.
After our little photo session, we loaded back into the car, but for some reason Cora decided she wanted to do some pictures.  After we unloaded and walked back down to the field, she just sat down, waited for her sisters, and gave me her best smile even though she was freezing!  Since we missed Christmas cards this year, we mailed out cute Valentine's cards to our family! 



No comments: