I love having my kids home for summer so I was eager for the last day of school! Eden's preschool ended first so she had a hard time understanding why she just stopped going to school. Luckily, we filled the time with fun play dates and park days. Eden has learned so much at preschool.....she is rock solid on colors and still fine tuning counting and reciting the alphabet. Whenever she sees an E she says, "It's a 3, just like my name, Eden! Eden has absolutely loved her teacher, Ms. Wrhel, and talks just like her whenever she plays teacher.
Wow, kindergarten has been such a big year for Milan! I am amazed at how well she can read now. I am constantly surprised by her questions, comprehension, vocabulary and understanding of things going on around her. Even though I volunteer at school as much as possible, I have really missed Milan during the school year. I cannot wait to spend the summer together!
No comments:
Post a Comment