Sunday, June 16, 2013

Chip, Andrea, and Stella in Portland

We headed to Portland for my brother's wedding and we got to spend some time with Uncle Chip, Aunt Andrea, and baby Stella.  They were so nice to come up to Portland to meet up with us during our whirlwind trip.  It was rainy and we had a busy schedule to work around so we didn't really do anything too exciting.  The girls loved the hotel pool and thought Uncle Chip was so fun to play with.


We also ended up eating at the nearby mall food court way more than we should have (I guess that's what happens with three squirelly girls who prefer the mall play area over a delish restaurant.)  I also got to spend some quality snuggle time with Stella who is adorable (I totally regret not taking any good pictures of the girls together :()
We are so glad we got to meet up with family during our trip.

No comments: