Saturday, July 7, 2012

2 Months

Today is Cora's 2 month birthday.  Milan took this picture and I absolutely love it!

Some things about our life today.....

  • Dave is working in North Dakota.  We all miss him like crazy.  We stay busy and are very grateful for his sacrifice so that he can go to school the rest of the year and I can stay home with the girls.
  • We have to move.  Our house sold while we were in the hospital having Cora.  Our new place was supposed to be ready for move-in last weekend, but it wasn't so I'm on my own for this move.  We will see how this all works out :)
  • We went to the Jump House this morning with some friends.  Eden jumped for two hours and had a great time.  I was so proud of her.  I also jumped with the girls for a little while; we laughed and I loved it.
  • It poured today and we all played outside in the rain and puddles.  So much fun.
  • Milan wanted waffles for dinner so that's what we did.  Eden wanted to save one for when daddy gets home.  
  • I rocked Cora to sleep tonight while watching Army Wives reruns.  Looking down at her squishy sleeping face is the best.

No comments: