I have always loved seeing other people's maternity pictures so I was pretty excited when I found a photographer in Laramie whose style I liked. I talked to Eden about pictures for at least two weeks, hoping that if she was familiar with the idea of pictures, then she wouldn't freak out. She HATED pictures! Milan loved hamming it up for the camera. I am very glad that I had them done.....even though I do not feel cute while I'm pregnant and this pregnancy has been the most challenging, I am glad that I have pictures of this special time. I love the girl's excitement....Eden loves to kiss my belly and talk about how she will share things with the baby, while Milan likes me to open my mouth so she can talk to the baby in my tummy.
Here's our growing family at 34 weeks.



.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Love these! You look fabulous! I on the other hand want to have no memory of my pregnant self. Good Luck on Monday!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!!
I love them!! I really love the one with you and Dave in the white. But I love them all!! Good idea to put art on the back of the door!
Post a Comment