Saturday, January 28, 2012

25 Weeks

Here's a belly shot at 25 weeks.  Dave has been super busy studying/stressing for an O Chem test this week, so I just did a self portrait while I was thinking about it.  Not the best picture, but oh well.  

Milan tells me almost every day that I look "pregno."  She is pretty sure she can see the baby through my belly button, which is where she will come out when I go to the hospital.  Milan thinks we should name this little girl Brae (like a donkey!).  Eden likes to lift up my shirt and see the baby.    Kind of embarrassing when she insists on doing this in public.  Both girls like to kiss my tummy and say good night to baby girl.  

2 comments:

Patty Sue Martin said...

Super cute! Your tiny you look like your about 14 weeks!!

Ellis Family said...

You look so good! I can't wait to see pictures of this little girl!