We had some freakish winter weather so we found some fun ways to pass the time.
Reading books with daddy.
We set up the tent in the living room and it was a big hit! We would still have it up if it wasn't so dang big!
The tent made everything more fun!
Milan and I braved the weather and went on a fun little Pumpkin Walk here in town. They had pumpkin painting and Halloween stations at all the different buildings. Milan and I ended our date with Hot Chocolate at Starbucks and it was perfect!
Our new pets....Mexican jumping beans! Eden ate her first bean (don't worry, the FDA says they're not harmful) then named her next bean Jumpy. Milan named her bean Princessy since we wouldn't let her get a dog named Princessy.
Of course, we also built a snow girl in the front yard, but she melted before I could get a picture. Hopefully that is a sign of warmer weather to come!

1 comment:
that is funny that you tent is in the living room we might have to try that some time!
Post a Comment