October 1st was my 30th birthday! I got to spend a great day with my family and a wonderful date with Dave. We spent the night in Fort Collins walking around downtown, going out to dinner, and laughing a lot. Dave also made me a yummy carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (my favorite!). I felt loved with flowers, messages, cards (especially from my sweet hubby), and a visit from my brother and sister.
Here's Milan and I blowing out the candles on the cake, we managed to do all 30 on the first try!
As far as 30, it's not near as old as I once thought it was. It's funny because I had everything I wanted at 28. At 30, I'm enjoying the pathway to our next goal. And, I get to spend it with just the right people. So many things to be grateful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment