Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Fun!

Eden has had a thing against smiling so I decided to stop bugging them with pictures for a little while.  It worked!  A couple of days ago, Eden told me, "cheese me please mom."  (Translation:  let's start taking pictures again mom!)  Yay, my smiley little Eden bug is back. 

Last week, we headed over to the park and jumped in some piles of leaves.  I had to work for a while to make a pile up to Milan's standards, then the girls had a blast!  

 Our family!  We have tried family pictures a couple of times this fall and this is the only one with a happy Eden.  I'll take it!
 Milan went to a birthday party last weekend and somehow Eden scored some new bubbles too.  Eden and I hung out in the backyard blowing/spilling bubbles for a while.  The wind totally helped Eden and she was pretty proud of herself.  Milan was off playing hide-n-seek with daddy most of the time.  
 Yesterday we had some friends over for Pumpkin Painting.  Here are the girls and their masterpieces.  


1 comment:

Wiley Coyote said...

Super cute!!! Love the family picture.