I have dragged Dave to corn mazes for years....he was able to take a 3 year break while we lived in Rock Springs (it would have been a little ridiculous to drive 3 hours for corn maze fun) BUT when I discovered a pumpkin patch and corn maze in Fort Collins, Dave knew he was in trouble. Well, he may not have known right away, since I woke him up at 12:30 with the news, but the next morning Milan and I were excited for our little family adventure. Lucky for us, Dave and Eden are good sports!
Milan's first choice was the tractor pull.
The petting zoo was also a big hit!
Milan was our leader through the corn maze and she loved it! She skipped, ran, and laughed through the whole maze. She did an awesome job through the kid's maze then got us lost in the bigger maze so we eventually just pretended the entrance was the exit so she felt pretty dang successful!
Eden just enjoyed the ride.
Some cute kids!
The hay play area. Milan ran along all the hay bales for a while then decided jumping was more fun.
Eden's favorite part was playing catch with the pumpkins. Daddy is always game for game of rolling pumpkins so they hung out here for a while!
Such a great family day! (We even snuck in a little bit of shopping since we were in Fort Collins.)










4 comments:
How fun! I wish we had something like that here~
Cute!! I love pumpkin patches and hay mazes!! We're hoping to get to one in a few weeks!
Very cute and fun. I wish we had corn mazes here oh wait corn nothing grows here!
You guys are too cute! I just made Mr. Wiley Coyote promise to take me to the P-patch this weekend.
Post a Comment