Eden's favorite toy isn't even a toy......she LOVES to play on totes. More specifically, she cannot get enough of these under-the-bed totes.
She likes to climb on them, sit on them, and push them around the house.
Sometimes Milan gets in on the action. They did this all by themselves and we didn't even notice until we heard Milan's muffled voice. Afterwards we had a little chat about air supply.
Apparently, Dave can get them going pretty fast since Milan felt the need for a windshield.....
Oh yeah, Eden learned to pull up on October 3rd in this very spot. She is now getting brave and trying to stand on her own for a couple of seconds at a time. I'm not sure I'm crazy about her new higher vantage point.....she seems to like it though :)
1 comment:
cute, ur girls are getting soo big, I love Eden's hair, it's getting long, it looks cute in a little piggy. Looks like you guys are doing fun stuff! Renee said they'll see ya tonight, hope you guys have fun!
Post a Comment