We had some hectic days and now we're settled into our little apartment. I really thought I would miss our house, but I am LOVING this apartment life. We get to spend time together as a family instead of working on house projects; cleaning up is super easy since it's much smaller and we have streamlined our posessions; plus it's way cheaper! I'm sure I'll be itching for a new house at some point, but for now I'm enjoying this stage.
The other day, Milan and I made some yummy cookies during Eden's naptime. She helped with every step of the process and obviously loved the decorating part.

Milan had her fair share of cookies, frosting, and sprinkles!

We made 2 plates of cookies for friends and took daddy a plate at work. (Milan and I may have finished off the other 2 plates before they made it out of the house. Some self-control might be helpful once in a while.)
2 comments:
Great to see you are getting settled in! I kwym, we live in a townhouse with not much of a yard and I thought we'd miss a 'normal' house. It's just a different lifestyle for a while. And there's plenty to do very close-by, including a few parks so it works out. Plus, like you said, much cheaper! ;)
Post a Comment