Our house went on the MLS on Monday and the buyers accepted our counteroffer this morning....YAY! Our closing is the last week of June so we have some time to pack and finalize our next step. We are going to find a place to rent for the summer, head to University of Wyoming this fall, then on to dental school after Dave finishes up his undergrad. It's a little scary, but we definitely feel like it's the right move.
*Please don't scoff at our dead grass....it's Wyoming, every one's grass is still dead. Hope the new owners enjoy their $200/month water bills :)
6 comments:
I am so sad you are leaving!!!!
Me TOOO :( !!!! Please let me know if you ever need help doing anything!!
Congrats on selling so fast! I'm sure that brings the stress level way down.
We will be sad to see you go :(
Laramie is fun though, with fun people. We loved our time there.
Congrats!!!! Thats exciting. Sad to see you go
Remember the days when we both moved here and we would walk together with our one tiny kid?? Crazy that you are getting out of Rock Springs and we are still here!! I hope all the best for you.
Wow! Ok, so that explains it! Dave is going to dental school! How cool! I'm so happy for you that your house sold so fast and that you have so much time to prepare. That's nice.
Post a Comment