We played hip-hip-horray to get Eden to look at the camera.
Eden's excited face!
Milan and Eden both love this thing. Eden squeals and kicks her legs when she sees it.
This kid has the BEST bed head! Plus, you can't look past this sweet purple and teal Princess and The Frog nightgown.....it's awesome! (I used to think that I would NEVER buy my kids character clothes, but this nightgown just makes Milan so stinkin happy.)
Watching a movie with my hubby :)
I am so lucky to get to be a stay at home mom....I love playing with my girls and hanging out with my hubby! Judging by these pictures, I should probably spend more time picking toys off the floor....oh well.
3 comments:
Thats cute. Looks like lots of fun.
your house is always spotless so Im sure there arent ever any toys on the floor :) how fun to have grandpa around.
Love the pics with you in them! And the others, of course. Hope you had a fun week!
Post a Comment