We've found an apartment to rent for the summer (no washer and dryer....boo) and we've pushed up the closing date on our house to May 28. Our apt. is on the 3rd floor so we're just going to move in our necessities (beds, table, dishes, toys, maybe the tv) and put everything else in storage. The extra month in the apartment will save us a lot of money and we are definitely in saving mode. (Well, except for our Disneyland trip in 2 weeks. We've been talking about it so long that Milan has pretty much lost interest. Dave and I are pretty excited and can't wait to see Milan experience everything.) After we get back and moved, we have transfer orientation in Laramie on June 2nd and will hopefully be able to secure a rental for the school year. Then I will know what furniture we'll have room to keep and what we're going to sell/give away. Dave starts school on August 23rd.
Other than a couple of moves and a vacation, we don't have much planned for the summer. I'm sure Dave will work a lot and I will play with the girls a lot. Of course, we will also have a princess party for Milan....she has been talking about it since January. We will not be doing any yard work or house projects....woohoo!
Since my favorite part of blogs are the pictures, here's a picture of the girlies I took this morning!
5 comments:
So excited for you guys! I'm sure your appraisal will go fine. We're off to Mexico on Tuesday so I'll give you a ring when we get back.
cute pic!
So cute. That is exciting about uw. That will be a fun!
I am still sad that you are leaving. Good luck with the appraisal you will have to let me know how it went!
Good luck with all of your transitions! I'm sure it will go smoothly! Kuddos to your family for being so adventurous and for allowing Dave to go back to school. That's really great!
Post a Comment