Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just being girls

I'm so glad I had two girls close together....well specifically these two little girls!! They love each other so much and now that Eden sits up pretty well they are getting even better at playing together.

I gave the girls matching hair-dos then had them pose for a picture.


We were playing Resturant in Milan's room before church this morning. Eden and I play on the bed while Milan makes us a meal in her kitchen. They were too cute in church gear to pass up a picture though.

Don't mind Milan's strangle hold....Eden doesn't seem too bothered.

Sometimes Eden doesn't really have a choice. If I lay Eden down for a bit and Milan decides she wants her to play with a certain toy or smother her with kisses, the poor kid can't really get away. She really is a pretty good sport about it though.

1 comment:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Very cute pics of your girls. How is your photo class going? I can't believe your house is for sale and you are going to try and leave us. Do you really have to de-personalize your home? I hate that!