Sunday, April 11, 2010

For Sale

Our house is now officially on the market. If all goes well, then our next home will be a student apartment so I figured I'd blog some pictures of our house to look back on fondly. While this house has never been our dream house, I have spent a lot of time on this home and we are happy here (especially now that I've buttoned up my projects and spent days on deep cleaning.)

I already took down all of our family pictures so this is the de-personalized version.

Entry way

Living Room


Dining Room

Kitchen

Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom

The Girl's Bathroom

Eden bug's Room

I found this awesome dresser on KSL and couldn't resist....then it sat in my basement for 1 1/2 years and I just painted it for Eden room....I love it!

Milan's Room

Downstairs Guest Room
This is my favorite room....not because of how it's decorated (I spent $0 on furnishing/decorating this room), but it makes me think of how lucky we are to have wonderful friends. Our good friend Josh offered to finish off this room while Dave was out of town for work. He and some other great guys (Christian, Jeff, Tracy, Steve, Rich) worked late into the night all week to finish up this room and surprise Dave. The guys were so nice to donate their time to this project when they had their own projects at home. They did a great job and left me with some painting projects. Dave's dad was very generous with his time during his last visit; he primed and painted the stairway and this entire room. Josh even came back last week to help us hang trim and doors. We are so grateful to have such great people in our life and I smile everytime I see this room :)

3 comments:

Melanee said...

Great pictures, beautiful home! So what is next for the Scott family??

derek and michelle said...

love your home! wish we could afford to buy one right now!!

Wiley Coyote said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! (Although I'm a bit bummed I probably won't get a chance to stay in the guest bedroom!)