Grandpa Bob showed up Saturday night and Milan was over the top excited....she just danced, jumped, and ran around the house.
Sunday, Grandpa Bob surprised Milan with some fun gifts.....a ton of story books and a Strawberry Shortcake doll that she absolutely LOVES.
Then, Milan talked Grandpa Bob into playing outside in the snow.
Monday, they wrapped some presents for dad......Milan used the entire roll of tape making sure they were secure.
Then, Milan helped dad unwrap the presents....she's a real helper with things like that :)
Monday night I went to watch New Moon and Grandpa Bob hung out with Eden (who was supposed to be sleeping, but wasn't).
Tuesday, went to a birthday lunch with some friends while Milan hung out with her grandpa.
Wednesday, lunch at a friend's house and the kiddos hung out at home with dad and Grandpa Bob.
Thursday, lots of cooking, eating and dessert with friends.
Friday, grandpa Bob fixed Milan's princess car! We bought Milan a princess Power Wheel a year ago at a yard sale and it has never really worked.....grandpa fixed it and Milan LOVES to actually drive it instead of just playing with the radio. (I'll take pictures next time she goes cruis'n.) I also went Black Friday shopping at WalMart and went on a date with my awesome hubby for our anniversary!
4 comments:
Such a busy week! Grandpa Bob rocked! He is a very cool guy!
Busy week! I love your hair up in that last picture! Somehow it looks soooo different and so pretty!
What a fun week!
I loove the backwards hat in the outdoor picture...both of mine do that too!! Must be genetic!
Post a Comment