Friday, November 13, 2009

Cherishing

I really should keep a journal, but I don't so I'm trying to be better at blogging so I can remember all the little stages later on. Here's some little tidbits and pics of my cute girls.
Milan loves to play in Eden's Bumbo....she likes to sit in it, drag it around the house, and put her babies/animals in it too. She is growing up so fast and playing by herself a lot more. She is also a great helper with Eden....she likes to talk to her and says, "hers sooooo cooooote" to me all the time. She helps me put lotion on Eden and even dumped the water out of her little tub and put it away for me today. She is talking a ton and she likes to talk in opposites....."ice cream is yummy, it's not yucky." She loves to learn new words and we're working colors, shapes, numbers, and letters.


Little Eden is just cute, smiley, chunky, and gassy! She is pretty much on a routine (it's the EASY routine from the Baby Whisperer if you read that.) but there's some hiccups because your supposed to stay home every day for it to work....well, Milan and I like to go to play group, lunches, play dates, story time, and the store.....Eden's a trooper and does pretty well with everything.


Play time on the floor.

2 comments:

Melanee said...

Cute update. Milan just sounds like the cutest little character! And I read about how she got up in the middle of the night to play play play. How funny! Well not funny for sleep-deprived parents but still quite curious of her to do that.

Cammie said...

Very cute! They really could be twins, just a few years apart.