Monday, November 9, 2009

Little Miss Smiley!

Look at these cute little smiles! I wish I could freeze time because both of my girls are at such a fun stage. Also check out Eden's little red frizzies.....looks like she's going to have curlier hair than Milan, but hopefully the same color red.





It looks like she might be a little small for the Bumbo but I thought we'd try it out ;)

6 comments:

Maryann said...

She is such a DOLL!! Both your girls are absolutely adorable!

Cass said...

She is such a cutie!! And a good sleeper. You've definately got a keeper!!!

Ellis Family said...

she is so adorable.

derek and michelle said...

what a cutie!

Cammie said...

Man, she's cute! I think she may have an older twin sister!!

Thank you so much for the gift and the great dinner the other night. I felt bad I missed you, but I had to get out of the house...yes, if only to swimming lessons. Come over soon!

Cammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.