.jpg)
Friday, October 16, 2009
The past 5 weeks rolled into 1 big post :)
Here's a random sampling of pics from the past 5 weeks and here are some of the things we have been up to: Dave's 8 day work trip to North Dakota/Montana. Our awesome friends helped finish a guest bedroom in the basement while Dave is out of town. Milan gives Eden lots of kisses. (Actually, we all give Eden lots of kisses and Milan too :). Cuddling with Eden. Dave's 5 day work trip to Pinedale, WY. Milan's first snowman with daddy. Snow angels with daddy. Some terrible-two tantrums. Milan learning fun new words. Play groups. My birthday. New couches from Dave. I painted the kitchen. Milan and daddy go on a 1/2 day 4 wheeler ride. Eden loves the swing. Eden's cute little smile. Milan started story time at the library and really gets it this year. Walks. Relaxing family time at home. Dates with Dave. .JPG)

.jpg)
.JPG)











.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those little shades on milan in the snowman picture are so cute!!
Oh what cute little ones you have!! I love Milans hair it is getting so long.
The family pic is so DANG cute! I love it!
I love the pic of Eden in the basket. And your family picture is adorable.
I love your pictures! Where does the time go?
Milan has soooo much hair! It's beautiful! I can't believe it snowed there already, what fun! It is great to see all that your family has been up to. Everyone looks great, and baby Eden is just beautiful!
Post a Comment