Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Twinners

I was looking through some of Milan's baby pictures and decided that my girls are pretty much identical. What do you think?

Here's Milan at 2 1/2 months old. She's just chilling with her Aunt Andrea while we were in Oregon for a friend's wedding.


I just took this picture of Eden the other day. She always has her little tongue out and I think it's pretty dang cute!


Eden is such a different baby then Milan was......I don't know if she just has a calmer personality or if she is more chilled out because Dave and I are more prepared as parents. I am excited to see what they are both like as little girls (but don't want this time to go by too fast!)

2 comments:

Brook and Jen said...

wow, they look like twins. Make sure you right on the backs so you can tell them apart. I have a cheat, who is wearing blue and who is wearing pink?

Melanee said...

Wow they DO look alike! That will be so fun to watch as they grow up!