Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had a blast with all the Halloween Festivities this weekend. Last night, we went to a fun costume party. Dave didn't know his work schedule until the last minute so I threw our costumes together a couple hours before the party. Dave was Mr. Clean....he really embraced his costume and actually shaved his head. We had a great time dressing up and visiting with friends!

Dave and Chantz (Joe Dirt)

Me and Morgan (Joe Dirt's girlfiend or something....I need to see the movie.)


This afternoon, Dave and Eden napped while I took Milan to a Halloween Carnival. Milan was so excited to wear her costume after waching us get dressed last night.

Then we all went to a Trunk or Treat....Milan loved it and told us that she likes the Halloween game!

Milan and Lizzie were quite a team for Trick or Treating.

Dave has to work tonight to Joel was SO NICE to watch Eden while Katie and I took the girls trick or treating. They had a fun time, but didn't last too long before they were pooped. Milan might have gotten extra tired packing around all her extra layers......

2 comments:

Melanee said...

Very cute!! And you and Dave looked great, very fun!

Wiley Coyote said...

Awesome costumes! I love the shaved head!