I don't normally blog about my house projects, but I FINALLY finished painting/glazing my cabinets and painting my kitchen. I still need to do my tile backsplash and decorate, but you get the idea :)
These before pics aren't the best, they are from a couple of years ago when Josh was installing my crown molding (the first of many house projects that Josh has been so nice to help with, the Sorensens deserve there own blog post!)
7 comments:
They turned out great. It doesn't even look like the same place! And yes, the Sorenson Construction Co. should start a blog for sure!
WOW!! It looks great...good work!!!!
That looks so good!
So cute!!! I love it!! Will you come work on my house??
It looks great Amanda. All that hard work has finally paid off...and no crooked handles :)
Looks good maybe if your slacker friend would have helped you then you could have got it done sooner. Sorry
I love what you've done! Looks great, and I'm sure the tile will be great, looks like any color will work too!
Post a Comment