Last week Milan went to her friend's birthday party where she got to decorate her own cupcake with frosting. (She is pretty familiar with frosting, espcially Rainbow Chip Frosting, so she was extra-excited about this activity).
She kept squeezing out frosting and licking it off her cupcake until everything was cleaned up and everyone else had clearly moved on to other activities.
Saturday, we watched the downtown parade with our friends and Milan LOVED it! She got to sit in her little princess chair and watch some of her favorite things (busses, fire trucks, horses, and trucks with music) while having a continuous supply of candy thrown at her feet.
I actually did try to cut Milan off at the parade, but she had a hard time listening when a sucker was thrown right at her. She was a little fired up for naptime, but it was definitely a fun day!
2 comments:
Hey I Mostly like the Huge butt shot of myself....quality, anyway cute stuff, c ya in church tomorrow!
That princess chair is so cute!! (I never get in on that type of fun around here lol). I have to say Milan has great taste, rainbow chip frosting is also my personal favorite! :)
Post a Comment