Milan's new favorite park activity is throwing rocks.....which means that dadddy collects lots of rocks, hands them to Milan, Milan throws them all into the water, laughs, and asks for more.
Almost every night we have been going for walks or 4-wheeler rides. We always run into friends so Milan lucks out and gets to play until at least 9:30 every night (one of the reasons that I LOVE summer....it's always fun to visit with neighbors and friends.)
We went fishing and bbqing with friends last night and it was so much fun! It was a beautiful night with fun people and yummy food. Milan is starting to catch on that her vest is uncool since nobody else is wearing one. I try to keep up the enforcement, especially since Milan tried to sneak off to play in a port-a-potty with her little friends (this is quite possibly my biggest fear.....not only are they gross, but such a drowning hazard!)
While we're at home, Dave is a good sport about playing dress-up with Milan. Here she is combing his hair (she tried combing mine first, but the comb kept getting stuck.) Dave lets Milan paint his nails purple, put on lip gloss, and dress him up in fun outfits.....just wait until there are 2 little girls working on him!
Milan also loves to play with trucks, cars, dirt, and little people, which must make daddy proud!
Milan loves to make daddy cards and painted pictures for his tool box, work truck, truck, and the refrigerator....what can I say, he's pretty dang lucky!
3 comments:
Super cute! I can't believe how big she is getting.
So cute!!! I also love those little impromptu meetings with friends and neighbors. I love the "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" that you have above your bed. So sweet.
Those pics are so cute of Milan and her daddy!
Post a Comment