Saturday we had a great day at the park!
Here's Milan insisting on climbing the big-kid play equipment all by herself!
Today, we went to my friend Melinda's house and we had our first pool day for the season (YEA!)and lots of popsicles! Thanks Melinda for having us!
I could go on and on about how much I love being a stay-at-home mom in the summer.....I love all the stuff we get to do and I love watching Milan having fun. Not to mention, that Milan scarfs down her meals and tends to beg for her crib at night after playing in the sun all day.
We have oodles of yard projects in the next couple of weeks/months so we'll be busy but hopefully we'll finish up early and play the whole rest of the summer! (For some reason, Dave is not loving this nice weather as much as us :)
5 comments:
I ALMOST think all the freezing wind was worth it!!
how fun! we will have to do that when we come to visit.
Looks like you're having fun. Wish we were there to enjoy the good weather and all the play. The projects too for that matter. See you soon!
I love the pic with the nice camera. Poor Dave you need to shorten his to do list and maybe he could enjoy it too. Have him call Reed he will help!
HELlo,
Hey we are going to be back in Rock Springs probably on Tuesday afternoon, then we can play if you're going to be around. Anyway have fun
Post a Comment