Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter with a little girl was a blast!

What a fun Easter weekend!

Friday night, Milan went to babysitting club and colored eggs with her little friends. She tried to drink the dye and eat the eggs (I'm waiting for Sarah to post some pics on her blog so I can steal them :) We had big plans for family egg coloring, but decided to hold off until next year.

Saturday, we went to the Sorensen's house for a brunch and egg hunt. I made these cute little cinnamon roll bunnies......I am not a crafty food person so I was pretty impressed with myself.

Milan got pretty excited about the little plastic eggs filled with candy. She was a little preoccupied with the candy, but Dave and I convinced her to keep going.



After the egg hunt, the other kids played outside while Milan lingered around the abandoned egg baskets. Apparently, Milan likes candy (not sure where she got that from :)

Milan's friend, Max, started eating his candy so she decided to hang out with him for a bit too.


The Easter bunny decided to bring Milan's Easter basket in May since she has had WAY too many treats lately. She was not too deprived though.......on Sunday Milan had an egg hunt at church and we had a YUMMY Easter dinner with our friends.

4 comments:

Julie M. said...

Those cinnamon rolls look divine! Looks like you had fun!

Ellis Family said...

I agree with Julie...those cinnamon rolls look so good and so cute. Way to go Amanda. Still working on getting pictures on the blog. It will happen today hopefully. I have a couple of sick kids on my hands so we arn't going anywhere

Cammie said...

I am very impressed by the bunny rolls! You have some serious hidden talents!!

Cass said...

Those are really impressive cinnamon roll, way to go. Looks like a fun Easter!