Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bumps

We are expecting a baby on September 1st and we're thrilled about having a new little Scott(that we call Bumps for now.) My pregnancy has been great just like with Milan.....I was never sick and the tired part is over. We got to peek at the little one on Monday....the doctor told us everything looks great and decided that it was a girl (but told us to save our receipts). I'm pretty excited about visions of matchy-matchy little girls with red curly hair. Dave's excited about adding more pink to his life :)

Here I am at 21 weeks

13 comments:

Cammie said...

Amazing!! You look amazing!! I am jealous of you and your wonderful genetics!

Two girls would be a blast, Milan will be a great big sister! Ps. is she feeling better?

Laura said...

You are looking awesome!

I didn't think I would ever do the matchy girl thing. But I secretly love it and do it whenever I can.

Liz said...

this is so sad... you are so small..I already look bigger than you and I am only 12 week! We are exicted for ya

Ellis Family said...

You sure do look amazing. I am so excited that bump could be another girl. That will be so much fun, and Milan will be such a great big sister.

Paige said...

You loook so little! I swear I am almost as big as you! Milan is adorable so I am sure bumps will be too!

Cass said...

Congrats, that is such exciting news. I still hate the fact you belly barely shows. I have to say I hate it a little less now that I'm not working with you everday with what looked like a watermelon up my shirt.

SeƱora Daiana said...

Congrats you guys. You look great. You always look way too good. I'm jealous! Are you eating a lot of Cafe Rio?? HAHA...

derek and michelle said...

Congrats!!! Milan will be so cute with a little sister. And you are tiny! You look great.

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Yeah congrats! That would be so fun for her to have a little sister. I love having the two boys together. BUT keep your mind open cuz you just never know!

N+M Family said...

Cute bumps, It will be so fun to have another girl, but if it turns out to be a boy he will be cute also. Congrats!!

Maryann said...

That's awesome!!! We're so excited for you guys. Two is so much fun. Hope to see you guys soon!

Saje said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!

Melanee said...

You look beautiful!! I just heard the news you were expecting again! That's so exciting, I'm so happy for you!! Isn't it the most wonderful time in life? :)