Monday, January 12, 2009

Smiles

Milan is getting really great about having her picture taken. She loves to say "cheeeese". Here are some cute smiles we have seen over the past couple of days.
Cute piggies

Saturday morning muffins with dad

Hanging out with mom

Styling outfit

6 comments:

Paige said...

She is getting so big! She is absolutely adorable.

Wiley Coyote said...

Nice smiles! She is so adorable.

Ellis Family said...

I absolutely love those little pigtails. It was great to see you yesterday at the Library. Hope Milan got her nap she sure looked tired. We need to get together soon!!

derek and michelle said...

such a cutie! hope you have a great week.

Maryann said...

Those pigtails kill me!!

Tarbet Family said...

Amanda,

Hey How is Milan feeling? I've taken Emmerson to the doctor up here too. I'm so freaked out about sick kids. Anyway I totally forgot about Renae's baby shower. If you want I can make the invitations and get them handed out at church. I can give you some and I can take some and we can distribute them pretty good I think. Anyway you should call me or text me, or I'll call you. I want to make a way cute blue and brown poka dots cake for it, I think i'll make a cute boy blanky too!Anyway talk to ya later