The worst thing about Milan's Bronchitis was that she was such a sad little girl. The good thing is that she was super cuddly.
The other bad thing about Bronchitis is that we were pretty much housebound all week (except for playing with our equally-ill friends the Sorensens :). It was a good excuse to expand our Disney movie collection (relying on PBS and 4 DVDs wasn't exactly thrilling) and Dave is now super excited about Monsters Inc :)
I now have cold #2 and it pretty much sucks. The good thing is that Dave and Milan have been having a lot of fun hanging out. Here they are playing around last night.
2 comments:
yikes!! i'm sorry to hear everyone is so sick at your house!! I hope you all get feeling better soon.
Its never fun seeing sick pictures of little kids. i am really sorry. I hope that you all get better and we get to see you soon!
Post a Comment