Last night, Milan tried to fix her little weight problem by eating butter. Yep, we're awesome parents! I was making cookies while Milan was sitting in her chair....she found half a stick of butter, unwrapped it, and ate to her heart's desire. We thought it was too funny to stop her so we just took pictures instead.

The "after" picture

A random sidenote.....Look at her phone attitude....I wonder where she gets that :)
8 comments:
What is it with kids and butter? Mine would do the same thing (yes, it's happened before) if I let them. Bleh!
That is funny! Butter outta do it!! She's a cutie!
Yuck!!! What a little cutie though. She looks like she has the cutest little personality!!
Now that I have met you, I feel comfortable commenting on your blog. What a cutie. I have the same weight problem with Ren. My Doc told me, " Be happy, they will never have a weight problem." I'm trying to take it that way. Have a great day!
That is really gross, but so cute!! I can't imagine what a stick of butter would do for my figure...Yikes!!
shes adorable! mm butter. haha i love her red hair!
She is so cute, I'm glad she's feeling better. Hopefully that butter will help her put on some extra winter weight!
Sorry about Carter mowing her over at the rec today!
Here's my blog address
www.wildmeowzers.blogspot.com
Happy Stalking!
Scotts!
Hey hope you're having fun in Oregon. Make the best of it, when you have kids and a vacation arises you should definitely make the best of it, you never know when you'll get another one. We miss you here in Rock Springs, can't wait for the fun shower festivities! Be safe talk to ya
l8er....
Post a Comment