Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our wee wittle tree


Last year we got our Christmas tree from Smiths a week before Christmas and it was really fat.....everytime we accidentally brushed against it, it would rain dry needles onto the ground. This year, we have a wee little tree that Dave cut down with his cousins over Thanksgiving weekend. We are only using our lightweight ornaments this year so we don't overburden the branches that got a little droopy from the weight of the lights. In the corner, it even looks a little full. Really, I love the smell of real Christmas trees, Dave loves hiking around the forest with an ax, AND Milan hasn't touched anything on it since we put it which I am pleasantly shocked about.....we love it!

Here's a picture of Milan just being cute and saying "CHEEEESE" so how could I resist taking her picture.....

4 comments:

Paige said...

Yea for live Christmas trees! I am glad she is leavig it along. Jaxon is doing pretty good with our this year which makes me very happy!

Cass said...

Cute new family picture. I love your little Christmas tree, and it's great that Milan is leaving it alone!!! She is such a cute. She looks so tall.

Cass said...

Cute new family picture. I love your little Christmas tree, and it's great that Milan is leaving it alone!!! She is such a cute. She looks so tall.

derek and michelle said...

Hi new blog friend!! its michelle. I found ya and im going to add ya. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas if i dont see you before. Milan is adroable!