A sweet little spot!
Dayton and Milan riding the Dora Big Wheel together....good little buddies!
Hugs for the bunny!
Kisses for the chick!
Climbing on dad! Look at that hair....that's what happens when you flip it under and it gets pulled out anyway....craziness!
Blowing kisses with mom! (Milan's a big fan of baby wipes....she loves to "clean" and blow her nose.)
4 comments:
You guys are sooo cute! We must catch up soon!
What cute pics. I love her hair, just like her mom's. I'm also loving the pink table. Addi likes to blow her nose with wipes, she then takes it to every one in the room requiring they blow there nose also.
Through my daughter Sarah-Jane, I have just been given your blog address. So nice to "meet" you and your family. You were in our home in 1984, and I haven't seen you since. I'm Carol, married to Bob's brother Tom.
Such cute pictures! My girls loved looking at them. But now my little Ellie thinks your daughter's name is "Mulan" and she will not be convinced otherwise. haha
Post a Comment