Wednesday night, I went to a surprise baby shower for my friend Sarah. I was asked to be the front person (I don't know what it's actually called when your supposed to lie to the person and get them to the party without suspecting a thing?) I was worried about my story, but turns out Sarah was totally surprised. It was great to visit, eat yummy treats, and celebrate Sarah and Tyler!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Fun with the Girls!!!
Thursday night, I went to the premier of Twilight with some friends and I had a really fun time. I know a lot of people were disappointed by the movie, but I didn't love the book (I know, gasp!) so I didn't have super high expectations for the movie. I had fun visiting with friends, rushing to our seats, eating lots of junk to stay up until 2:30 am and there was even an almost-fight over line cutting right next to us. Thanks for a fun night ladies!!!

Wednesday night, I went to a surprise baby shower for my friend Sarah. I was asked to be the front person (I don't know what it's actually called when your supposed to lie to the person and get them to the party without suspecting a thing?) I was worried about my story, but turns out Sarah was totally surprised. It was great to visit, eat yummy treats, and celebrate Sarah and Tyler!


Wednesday night, I went to a surprise baby shower for my friend Sarah. I was asked to be the front person (I don't know what it's actually called when your supposed to lie to the person and get them to the party without suspecting a thing?) I was worried about my story, but turns out Sarah was totally surprised. It was great to visit, eat yummy treats, and celebrate Sarah and Tyler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so very sneaky. I had no idea. I had a great time and got lots of diapers!!! Thanks for all you did to get me there. (I'm glad the movie night was fun too...would have been there if it was during the middle of the day)
Post a Comment