The drive to Gillette was funny......we left at 7 pm so we could drive through the night and Milan could sleep. She slept for 1 1/2 hours then woke up and stared at the dvd player with a blank, but awake, stare for the rest of the trip and finally went to bed at 2 am. All I can say is portable dvd players are MAGIC!
Saturday, we went for a family 4-wheeling trip. Dave strapped Milan to his chest with a baby carrier then zipped her up for warmth.
All 3 of us on the 4-wheeler
4 1/2 Lees on one 4-wheeler.
5 1/2 Lees on one 4-wheeler.....wowsers!
Here's Milan with a red little face....it ended up being pretty chilly and Milan got a lot of wind since she was in front....she laughed a lot though so I guess she didn't mind too much.
Here's the Lee kids playing while we stopped for our picnic....it was a little rushed because of the cold and the impending rain storm.
We had a fun time and we're glad that we could see the Lees!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! And yes, I am in LOVE with our DVD player in the car as well!!
I went to Gillette once when I lived in South Dakota. It's very pretty.
And, what are your plans for THanksgiving? We *might* be that way (my lil bro's gettin' hitched)! So let us know!
Looks like you had a great weekend. The Lees are one fun bunch. I Tagged you by the way. Check out my blog for the rules.
I found you via Luell's blog...You are such a darling family! Thanks for letting me peek!
I love the pics with Milan and Dave as the two-headed monster! We have many of those.
Post a Comment