Here is Milan playing with her little buddy, Haven. (It's hard to get 2 toddlers to smile at once so this is the best I could do :)
This is Milan all dolled up in her cute winter dress-up. I love that she is trying so hard not to smile.
Playing with dad on the bed.
After Milan gets thrown on the bed, she smiles at dad then rushes over to him with her arms outstretched.....this is Dave's favorite part of the game :)
4 comments:
Amanda I love the colors in your room. I want to come and see the rest!!
A "play date" can be arranged just let me know! Also what time did you want us to come over on sunday to have dessert?
okay I might need an address...or do you live close to becca and josh. I know where they live...its not hard to find a huge brown bus. 7 sounds great. I cant wait. it should be fun and good news dayton is better he has not thrown up for over 15 hours and he is acting normal and keeping food down regularly. YEAH!!
She is so pretty!! I love the little smirk that came out in her effort not to smile.
Post a Comment