Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hang'n with Kayden

We had an opportunity to watch our friend's little boy, Kayden, this weekend. Milan and Kayden were great little pals the entire time....they followed each other around and cracked up all the time for no apparent reason. After Kayden left this evening, Milan searched every room of her for her little friend. It definitely seemed quiter this evening with just one kid. (Not that quite is necessarily bad, but we are looking forward to more time with Kayden :)




The train at the Park

Milan's cracking up in this picture...I'm sure Kayden started laughing shortly afterwards:)

Sometimes Milan was a little agressive about holding hands and tried to kiss Kayden once.....he didn't seem so interested (obviously)

Sidewalk Chalk

Swinging on our swingset



Bathtime was a BLAST! They had so much fun splashing and everything was soaked afterwards!

4 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun weekend! Milan is the cutest thing I am ever seen!! I am sorry to report that Dayton started throwing up again las night and this morning as well as my husband. It turn out that this is a 72-96 hour flu. I am almost positive Dayton got it from play group. I pray your family doesnt get it. I havent got it yet but I have been trying to eat really healthy and it seems it has payed off. We will not be coming to church or to your house for desserts and daytons and milans play date. I am so sorry I feel so bad. But believe me you dont want this strain of flu! You will thank me one day. Thanks so much for the invite to me. I really did mean a lot. I hope we can schedual some like this again in the near future! -liz-

Ellis Family said...

Amanda those pictures are the best. I am going to pull them off your blog and scrapbook them. You got some great ones of the kids. I can't tell you thank you enough for all you did for us this weekend. I know Kayden had a blast at your house. The pictures definitly say that. You guys are the best. Thank You!!

Tarbet Family said...

Amanda,
Hey it's Rachel. I thought I'd write and tell you what's going on. I know Renee probably told you, but I'm going to try super hard to make it to the shower Saturday. I get checked by my doctor of Friday and if I'm dilated anymore, then it's strict bed red for me. My mom and sister in law are going to come down with me, but the way I'm feeling it's not looking to good. I don't know why my body does stupid stuff, I've just got to take it east until she gets here safely. Anyway thank you guys so much for putting time and effort into it. You guys are such good friends. I'm still going to try and be there. Talk to ya later!

Cass said...

How cute! It's so fun when they have someone to play with and in some ways it makes your job easier. I love that she is trying to make the moves on him, that is exactly what Addi does.