Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged (thanks Sarah :)

10 Years Ago..
-I was 17 years old
-It was my senior year of high school and it was a blast!
-I was driving a 1983 Honda Civic hatchback....a real piecer....there was a significant water leak so the car always smelled like mold and you could hear water swishing whenever I stopped
-I ran a lot
-We went to lunch at McDonalds every Tuesday for 39 cent Cheeseburgers

5 Things on my "to do list" today:
-Finish painting my neighbor's garage
-Just refinished a dresser and toy trunk for Milan, but it is sitting in the garage and needs to be moved into her room
-Put together our Halloween Costumes
-Get the sheets out of the dryer and make our bed
-Call 3 people

5 snacks I enjoy:
-frosting
-Fritos chips
-iced animal cookies
-brownies with frosting and cookies and cream ice cream
-and.....I need to add something healthy.....oh yeah, cereal

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
-send Dave to dental school
-buy an awesome house
-family trip around the world
-invest
-save

5 places I have lived:
-San Diego, California
-Emmetsburg, Iowa
-Reedsport, Oregon
-Missoula, Montana
-Virginia Beach, Virginia

5 jobs I have had:
-Dishwaher at Don's Diner
-Gas pumper at Costco
-Marketing Rep at Costco
-Sales Manager at Newell Rubbermaid
-Sales and Marketing Director at Jody Coyote

I tag:
Paige
Becca
Katie
Rachel
Cassie

The Rules...Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I just answered the questions on my blog. It was fun reading more about you! I hope we get to see you soon.

Cass said...

I wish you would have done all places you've lived, that would have been one long list.